Acupuncturist, AP, LAC, NCCAOM, DOM, PhD
I was born in South Korea in a small mountain village. All my life, I have seen the wonders natural herbal medicine can do for patients. I decided when I was very young to help as many people as possible
through acupuncture and herbal medicine the way my ancestors have done for over 5000 years.
I am very grateful that I've had the opportunity to help thousands of patients over the last 30 years by successful traditional chinese medicine, acupuncture, MOXA, and cupping.
In Korea, I studied acupuncture and chinese medicine
at some of the best universties.
- Korean Modern Acupuncture Research Society - Graduated 1975
- Koryu Hand Acupuncture Research Society - Instructor, 1978-1982
- Army Reserve Chinese Medicine School - Graduated 1985
- Bethesda Medical Missionary - Director, 1986-1989
I moved to the United States to continue my education:
- Royal University of America
- Emperor's College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Samra University of Oriental Medicine - Master of Science in Acupuncture/Herbology (1992)
- Yuin University - Doctor of Philosophy in Oriental Medicine (2001)
I started practicing in the United States in
- 1992-1993: Practiced in Los Angeles, California
- 1994-1998: Practiced in New York City
- 1999: Opened Dr. Chung's Acupuncture &
Herbs in Orlando, Florida